2018 WINTER 1 CURLING LEAGUE INFORMATION
- SKIPS will register, set their team name, and pay their individual portion of the league fee. General registration opens August 24 at 10:00am.
- TEAMMATES Skips will be notified when teammate registration opens. We will email skips a registration link for teammates to register and join their league/team and pay their league fees. Teams must roster 4 players (the skip plus 3 teammates). Teammate registration is open now – September 13.
- ROSTERED SUBSTITUTES Two rostered substitutes are allowed for each team. Sub league fee is $0, however, substitutes must have a curling membership. Skips will be notified when substitute player registration has opened.
- MEMBERSHIP All league players must have a 2018 Curling Center Membership. If you have not purchased one yet, a membership will be added as you register and join your team.
- INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS Limited player slots may be available for individuals who are not aligned with a team. Registration fee as an individual player is $0, however, league and membership fees will apply if/when teams are formed from this pool. If league openings exist, teams will be formed from the pool of registered individuals, and will include all adult ages, genders, and skill levels. Register as an individual player HERE. Also, get involved in curling by subbing in league play – purchase a membership and select your league sub availability in the purchase process. Your name will automatically be added to the sub list.
All teams participating in these 2018 WINTER1 leagues will have priority registration in their corresponding 2018 WINTER2 league.
2018 WINTER 1 CURLING LEAGUES
Leagues are ten weeks and will run October 8 – December 22, eight games and two byes scheduled for each team.
Corporate league on Wednesdays will have no byes.
League Fee: $400 ($200 for Tuesday am league)
Select your league in the chart below to link to registration.