ALL SPRING LEAGUES ARE FULL.
The Chaska Curling Center welcomes all curlers to our Spring League!
We continue to grow the game of curling and encourage new people to sign up and play. We are offering eight leagues, two per night, Monday – Thursday. Four out of the eight leagues are Beginner Open leagues, for brand new curlers. The other four will be Open leagues which are any combination of ages (16 and up), gender, and skill level.
- Priority registration in our Beginner Open leagues opens March 21 at 10:00am and will close March 24 at 5:00pm. Teams registering in this priority window must have at least four brand new players, or be new to curling at the Chaska Curling Center.
- Remaining Beginner Open league team slots and all Open leagues open for registration on March 28 at 10:00am.
Here is the registration process:
- SKIPS will register, set their team name, and pay the entire league fee.
- Skips will be notified when TEAMMATE registration opens. We will email skips a registration link for teammates to register and join their team. Teams may roster 4-6 players.
- All league players must have a Curling Center MEMBERSHIP. If you do not have one yet, a membership will be added as you register and join your team.
Leagues are six weeks and will run May 23 – June 30. (Monday league will be five weeks, no league play on Memorial Day.) Draw times are 6pm and 8pm.